Eri4tayl@aol.com OR Entjewelry@yahoo.com
Position: Owner (January 2012 – Present)
- Research craft trends, venues, and customer buying patterns in order to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
- Cut, shape, fit, join, mold, or otherwise process materials, using hand tools, power tools, and/or machinery.
- Create functional or decorative objects by hand, using a variety of methods and materials.
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for craft objects.
- Develop product packaging, display and pricing strategies.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Select materials for use based on strength, color, texture, balance, weight, size, malleability and other characteristics.
Media Star Promotions
Position: Spokesmodel (September 2010 – December 2011)
- Collect data on customer demographics,
preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify
potential markets and factors affecting product
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing,
advertising, and communications programs and
- Attend staff conferences to provide management
with information and proposals concerning the
promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of
company products or services.
- Seek and provide information to help companies
determine their position in the marketplace.
- Conducted and processed 25-45 surveys in the field
Card Works Services
Position: Customer Service Representative (September 2009 – September 2010)
- Determine charges for services requested, collect
deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Keep records of customer interactions and
transactions, recording details of inquiries,
complaints, and comments, as well as actions
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to
provide information about products and services,
to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to
obtain details of complaints.
- Assisted cardholders with account inquiries and
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints
by performing activities such as exchanging
merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made
to resolve customers’ problems.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and
verify financial and credit transactions.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated
departments for further investigation.